Sunday, November 8, 2015

November 8, 2015 - Day 6 Welfare Food Challenge

Penultimate day of the Welfare Food Challenge went quite well. I slept in until about 7:30 am (that doesn't sound that late but I bet I was asleep by 9:30 pm). The cold seems to have moved into my chest - I have a productive cough - but by the evening (I am writing this at 7:00 pm) it seems to have diminished and my nose seems clear. I don't seem as hungry today or perhaps just haven't noticed it so much because I have been busy working on the computer. I have had tasks to do but none were particularly creative or challenging - thus they kept me occupied without straining my lack-of-calorie fuzzied brain.

Tomorrow I will try to keep myself similarly occupied doing some data entry kind of work and going out to meet with someone in the afternoon. And then in a little over 24 hours (I am going to continue right up until the end of November 9th) this year's Welfare Food Challenge will end. Maybe we won't have to do it again next year because the government will have raised the rates to a reasonable level. What a win that would be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it friendly please!